Welcome to Primitive Motorcycle Guided Tours!
Imagine being outdoors for a whole week with nothing but your motorcycle, tent, mountains, and new friendships you will make. This trip is for the lazy camper who loves to ride motorcycles. Imagine arriving at your campsite after a long relaxing day on your motorcycle and your tent is setup and the cook is preparing dinner. Sounds good, but it gets better. After dinner it will be time to stoke up the big campfire where you will start developing friendships that will last a lifetime over a s’more or hobo pie. The next morning get up eat breakfast, hop on the bike, and ride. Leave all the setting up, breaking down, and cooking to us .You will experience the trip of a life time riding on the 469 scenic miles of the Blue Ridge Parkway. Staying at the Iron Horse Motorcycle Resort a couple days to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountains, which includes rides on the Cherohala Skyway, Moonshiner run, and one of the most famous motorcycle roads in the country, the Tail of the Dragon (318 curves in 11 miles).
Price of Tour Includes
- 7 Nights 8 Days Tour
- Motorcycle rentals
- All fuel
- Accommodations at campgrounds
- Tents, sleeping bag, air mattress, pillow, chair, and light
- Breakfast, dinner, and soft drinks
- Tour guide
- Unlimited mileage
- Transfers from the airport to hotel the day before or to departing point, then back to airport. (up to 30 miles from departing point)
Not Included in the Price
- Souvenirs purchased along the way
- VIP Theft & Damage Waiver. This is optional insurance plan for $18-$24 per day that covers the client in the event of damage to or theft of their rented motorcycle.
- Cost for replacement of lost or stolen motorcycle keys, or replacement of any bike equipment